Mindfulness is the central focus of my philosophy, also the bridge between neurons and thoughts. It is a life-long project, where I will keep studying mindfulness values and practising meditation, to further enhance and advance the philosophy. The long-term goal of my philosophy is to enjoy the diversity of human mind and maintain meaningful interaction between human minds, beside the values from Buddism mindfulness.
Mindfulness is strongly relevant to my academic life.
- Enable me to conduct critical studies.
- Advance my understanding of human intelligence when dealing with artificial intelligence (same word, but different meaning).
- Defend the proper academic values and fight against the academic bullying.
- Contribute to mindful science.
Currently, I am co-organizing two events with my wife Joyce, to practice my philosophy.
- Mindfulness philosophy and meditation teaching. Meetup - Mindful Amsterdam
- Chinese talking event for non-Chinese speakers. Meetup - Talking in Chinese
More information about the philosophy I am working on, please visit the website Mindiverse Mindfulness